Texas Freedom Network is looking for a creative graphic design intern to join our team
who lives and breathes beautiful design. If you carry a sketchbook wherever you go and new art supplies make you unreasonably excited, this is an internship for you.
What: 20hrs per week (flexible schedule)
Where: Our office is in Austin, but remote candidates are welcome to apply
Pay: $15 per hour
- Work with the Digital Team to create graphics for email, social media, and digital ads.
- Design print collateral like stickers, event invitations, field literature, and flyers.
- Work with the Digital Team on several upcoming website redesign/redevelopment projects.
- Post and schedule social media content as needed, primarily Instagram.
- You don’t need to be a political junky, but you should care about the intersection of design and politics/social movements. We are looking for candidates with a wide range of interests and passions, so don’t let the politics scare you off.
- Great eye for design.
- Strong Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills.
- Strong understanding social media branding and visual content, specifically Instagram.
About the Texas Freedom Network
Texas Freedom Network is a grassroots organization of religious and community leaders who support social justice, religious freedom and individual liberties.
Email resume and portfolio to Mark Corcoran at email@example.com with the subject Designer Internship. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
The Texas Freedom Network/Texas Freedom Network Education Fund is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.