Join the TFN Team: Development Fellowshipby
The Texas Freedom Network seeks a part-time Development Fellow based in Austin. TFN is a statewide non-partisan, grassroots organization that is building an informed and effective movement working toward equality and social justice.
The Development Fellow will play an integral role in expanding fundraising opportunities through data management, event coordination, online campaigns, donor relations, prospect research and other fundraising support to help the Texas Freedom Network reach and exceed goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct research on donors, prospects, foundations and other funding sources
- Assist with coordinating mail campaigns and volunteer activities
- Help manage data in The Raiser’s Edge, TFN’s donor database
- Assist with all aspects of event planning and logistics
- Provide general administrative support for the Development Department
Qualifications and Skills
- Interest in fundraising for the progressive movement
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Adept in using a variety of online tools to compile background and capacity information for potential donors
- Experience in PowerPoint, Photoshop or other design programs a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
$15/hour up to 20 hours a week.
Please email a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com. In your cover letter, tell us why you would like to work at the Texas Freedom Network.
May 8, 2019.
The Texas Freedom Network is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.