Join the TFN Team: Administrative Internby
Texas Freedom Network is looking for an administrative intern to join our team. The main focus of the position will be to directly assist the Administrative Team with general clerical activities.
What: 10-15 hours per week (flexible)
Where: Austin, TX
Pay: $15 per hour
- Providing general administrative support including data entry, filing, scanning, and organizing
- Helping with monthly financial and expense report preparation and auditing
- Running errands outside of the office (bank, post office, etc.)
- Assisting with event preparation and special projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and prioritize multiple projects
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office, experience with Slack and Asana preferred
- Proactive and willing to work across multiple departments
About the Texas Freedom Network
The Texas Freedom Network is a nonpartisan, grassroots organization building an informed and effective movement for equality and social justice.
Email resume and cover letter to Brittani Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Administrative Internship”. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
The Texas Freedom Network/Texas Freedom Network Education Fund is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.