Tell Senators: Vote ‘No’ on Discriminatory Anti-Transgender ‘Bathroom Bill’by
The discriminatory “bathroom bill” championed by Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick is moving swiftly, and faces a vote by the full Texas Senate soon.
Please contact your state senator and tell them that you want a state that respects the right and dignity of ALL Texans, including our LGBTQ neighbors.
Call your senator today and tell them to vote “No” on Senate Bill 3!
Enter your address to get your senator’s contact information
When you call, tell them you oppose SB 3 because:
- SB 3 is simply about discrimination, singling out transgender people — including students in our public schools — for harm in communities all across Texas.
- It’s absurd to turn officials at schools and public agencies into potty police.
- This is a bill in search of a problem. Entering a public restroom to harm someone is already a crime.
- If this bill passes, transgender Texans would face the impossible choice of breaking the law or putting themselves at risk by using a restroom that clearly doesn’t accord with their appearance and gender identity.
- This bill is similar to North Carolina’s job-killing law that enforces discrimination against LGBT people.