Join the TFN Team: Development Internby
The Texas Freedom Network seeks a part-time Development Intern based in Austin. TFN is a statewide non-partisan, grassroots organization that is building an informed and effective movement working toward equality and social justice.
The Development Intern will play an integral role in expanding fundraising opportunities through data management, event coordination, direct mail, online campaigns, donor relations, prospect research and other fundraising support to help the Texas Freedom Network reach and exceed goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct research on donors, prospects, foundations and other funding sources
- Assist with coordinating annual direct mail campaign
- Help manage data in The Raiser’s Edge, TFN’s donor database
- Assist with all aspects of event planning, including annual luncheon
- Perform general administrative duties, including filing and data entry
Qualifications and Skills
- Interest in fundraising for the progressive movement
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Experience with research tools (such as LexisNexis)
- Experience in PowerPoint, Photoshop or similar design programs a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
$15/hour up to 20 hours a week.
Please email a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, tell us why you would like to work at the Texas Freedom Network.
September 21, 2018.
The Texas Freedom Network is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages people of color, ethnic minorities, women, and individuals from the LGBTQ community to apply.