Join a TFN Rapid Response Team
Make your voice heard. Sign up for one or more of TFN’s rapid response teams by using the form at the bottom.
These issue-specific advocacy teams will give you targeted, up-to-the-minute information on the issues that matter most to you.
TFN’s rapid response teams are organized around 6 issue areas:
- Reform the State Board of Education — supporting legislative reforms that would de-politicize the SBOE and put teachers and scholars in control of textbooks and curriculum decisions
- Restore Responsible Sex Education and Access to Contraception — supporting comprehensive, evidence-based sex education in Texas schools and protect the ability for women to access basic preventive healthcare services — including contraception and family planning
- Protect Religious Freedom — opposing any actions by the government that would promote one faith over others and threaten the separation of church and state
- Defend Civil Liberties — working against discrimination in public policy, especially policy targeting gay and lesbian Texans
- Stand Up for Science — promoting sound science over ideology, including support for stem cell research and accurate instruction on evolution
- Strengthen Public Schools — opposing private school voucher schemes and other attempts to undermine public education
You must provide your name, e-mail, address and phone number to join our rapid response teams. We use this information to send you information and alerts specific to your legislative district.